Note: if you have a previous version of this tool installed you should unintall that version first. It will show up in Add/Remove Programs as "Visual Studio Pipeline Builder"
This is the latest Pipeline Builder CTP.
- Better VS Integration
- Greatly improved performance of the VS add-in for larger contract assemblies
- Better default naming conventions for views and adatpers
- Support for structs in Contracts
Minor Breaking Changes:
- Generated files are now placed in a "Generated Files" sub folder in the main project and with a ".g.cs" extension rather than ".generated.cs". You will need to delete the existing generated source files to compile.
- NamespaceAttribute is no longer valid on assemblies
- The namespaces for generated code has changed slightly, see Namespaces Should Follow Contract Namespace, NOT AssemblyName
For a full list of changes see New in Feb CTP
Please see the Pipeline Builder
home page for more information.