Pipeline Builder Error

Feb 27, 2009 at 5:28 PM
I'm setup the pipe line build and I'm trying to run it.  I get the following error.  This is my first time working with AddIns.  Can any one tell me what cause this error ?  I never get to the pipeline configuration screen.  This happens as soon as I click on the pipeline builder menu under Tools menu in VS2008.  The pipeline configuration screen comes up if I don't have any projects loaded in VS.  Does it have any this to do with my solution configuration or my project output paths?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at VSPipelineBuilder.Connect.GetProjectsFromSolutionFolder(Project slnFolder) in D:\AppBuilding\PipelineBuilder\VSPipelineBuilder\Connect.cs:line 488
   at VSPipelineBuilder.Connect.GetProjectsFromSolutionFolder(Project slnFolder) in D:\AppBuilding\PipelineBuilder\VSPipelineBuilder\Connect.cs:line 494
   at VSPipelineBuilder.Connect.GetProjectsFromSolution(DTE2 root) in D:\AppBuilding\PipelineBuilder\VSPipelineBuilder\Connect.cs:line 476
   at VSPipelineBuilder.PipelineConfiguration.Initialize(DTE2 root) in D:\AppBuilding\PipelineBuilder\VSPipelineBuilder\PipelineConfiguration.cs:line 68
   at VSPipelineBuilder.Connect.Exec(String commandName, vsCommandExecOption executeOption, Object& varIn, Object& varOut, Boolean& handled) in D:\AppBuilding\PipelineBuilder\VSPipelineBuilder\Connect.cs:line 161