No usable HostAdapter + Contact + AddInAdapter AND Problem ReflectionTypeLoadException

Feb 13, 2008 at 7:35 PM
Edited Feb 13, 2008 at 8:14 PM

Updated: I've solved it

Perhaps, I should have waited couple more minutes, Anyway I would like to share with you. and let me know if you see any problem with this
  • # For the dependent component, I set the the property of reference "Copy Local = True" for both the Output folder (where the host program is located) and AddInViews folder. *
Good luck with your AddIn journey :)

(Earlier message)
It seems that MyAddIns are "working" with Errors/Warnings. Please HELP !!! Thank You

After using another components, the AddIns starts throwing errors. This other component is used as an input parameter and return type of the function of the Interface Contract.
AddInContract
public interface INarrativeAddInContract: IContract
{
IList<TopCoder.Services.WCF.GenericNotes.Entities.GenericNote> GetCalculation(Guid uniqueId);
void SaveCalculation(TopCoder.Services.WCF.GenericNotes.Entities.GenericNote note, Guid uniqueId);
}

The reference property of the other component is set to "Copy Local = True". If I set it false, none of them are working.
1. No usable HostAdapter + Contact + AddInAdapter parts could be found in assembly ......................
2. While examining an assembly for pipeline segments, got a ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information

Here are the messages from my output window (the host was able to access the property of the AddIns even with errors):
No usable HostAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\HostSideAdapters\TopCoder.LoggingWrapper.dll".
No usable HostAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\HostSideAdapters\TopCoder.Services.WCF.dll".
No usable HostAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\HostSideAdapters\TopCoder.Services.WCF.GenericNotes.dll".
No usable HostAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\HostSideAdapters\TopCoder.Util.ConfigurationManager.dll".
No usable HostAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\HostSideAdapters\TopCoder.Util.ExceptionManager.dll".
No usable HostAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\HostSideAdapters\TopCoder.Util.ExceptionManager.SDE.dll".
No usable HostAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\HostSideAdapters\TopCoder.Util.ObjectFactory.dll".
No usable Contract parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\Contracts\TopCoder.LoggingWrapper.dll".
No usable Contract parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\Contracts\TopCoder.Services.WCF.dll".
While examining an assembly for pipeline segments, got a ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information. File Name: C:\POC\output\Contracts\TopCoder.Services.WCF.GenericNotes.dll
No usable Contract parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\Contracts\TopCoder.Util.ConfigurationManager.dll".
No usable Contract parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\Contracts\TopCoder.Util.ExceptionManager.dll".
While examining an assembly for pipeline segments, got a ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information. File Name: C:\POC\output\Contracts\TopCoder.Util.ExceptionManager.SDE.dll
No usable Contract parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\Contracts\TopCoder.Util.ObjectFactory.dll".
No usable AddInAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\AddInSideAdapters\TopCoder.LoggingWrapper.dll".
No usable AddInAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\AddInSideAdapters\TopCoder.Services.WCF.dll".
No usable AddInAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\AddInSideAdapters\TopCoder.Services.WCF.GenericNotes.dll".
No usable AddInAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\AddInSideAdapters\TopCoder.Util.ConfigurationManager.dll".
No usable AddInAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\AddInSideAdapters\TopCoder.Util.ExceptionManager.dll".
No usable AddInAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\AddInSideAdapters\TopCoder.Util.ExceptionManager.SDE.dll".
No usable AddInAdapter parts could be found in assembly "C:\POC\output\AddInSideAdapters\TopCoder.Util.ObjectFactory.dll".
Add-in CalculatorAddin Version 1.0.0.0
Basic Calculator
Add-in CalculatorAddin Version 2.0.0.0
Advance Calculator Text
Press any key to continue...